Currently, there are funds available for down payment-closing cost assistance.
- $3,000: St. Louis City
- $3,000: St. Louis County
- $5,000: City of St. Charles
- $5,000: City of O’Fallon
- $5,000: St. Charles County which includes Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, Lake St. Louis, St. Paul, St. Peters, Weldon Spring, Wentzville and all of unincorporated St. Charles County
- $15,000 is available for those purchasing a Certified 24:1 CLT Home.
- Through our Partner Lenders, funds are available for buyers in St. Louis City.
Home Buyer Education Training Options
Home Buyer Education can be completed either In-Class or On-Line. Both options provide our clients with 8 hours of HUD-approved home buyer education, followed by a one-on-one counseling session.
The Home Buyer Education Program provides first-time home buyers with a clear understanding of household budgeting, sustainability, affordability and the home purchase process. Course completion and one-on-one counseling are required to make certain all is done on our part to provide you the education and resources necessary to purchase and maintain your home. The course fees are non refundable. Terms and Conditions
During your counseling session, let your counselor know you are interested in one of the Beyond Housing Down Payment Assistance programs. Please Note: Completion of the Course and Counseling are NOT a guarantee to receiving Down Payment Assistance. Down Payment Assistance Qualifications
Home Buyer Education can now be completed on-line, in English or Spanish. You can proceed at your own pace, start and stop at your convenience, until the 8-hour course is completed. The fee of $125.00 for on-line training can be paid with a debit card or credit card.
Beyond Housing will be notified when you have completed the on-line course and will contact you to schedule the counseling session. Upon completion of the counseling session, Beyond Housing will provide your certificate.
- Register for the on-line training course. Look for New Members Registration in the upper right corner.
If you prefer a more interactive experience with industry leaders and other future home buyers, you may prefer the traditional classroom setting. The fee for classroom training, including lunch, is $95.00. Beyond Housing will provide your certificate upon completion of the class.
- Register for a Classroom Training Course. ** IN-CLASS TRAINING ONLY: You may qualify for a Homebuyer Education Class Scholarship based on specific census tract residency. Please contact Camille with your current address, including zip code, at email@example.com or at 314-533-0600, x46, to see if you qualify.
Home Buyer Classroom Training Schedule
- August 2, 2014: Florissant
- August 16, 2014: St. Louis
- September 20, 2014: St. Louis
- October 4, 2014: Florissant
- October 18, 2014: St. Louis
- November 15, 2014: St. Louis
- December 6, 2014: St. Louis
Class dates and locations are subject to change. Please call 314-533-0600 if you have any questions.
Classes in St. Louis are held from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at St. Louis Community College-Forest Park.
5600 Oakland Avenue
Tower C-Room C110
St. Louis, MO 63110
New: Classes in Florissant are held from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley.3400 Pershall Rd Business Building Room 214 St. Louis, MO 63135