Currently, there are funds available for down payment-closing cost assistance.
- $3,000: St. Louis County
- $5,000: City of St. Charles
- $5,000: City of O’Fallon
- $5,000: St. Charles County which includes Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, Lake St. Louis, St. Paul, St. Peters, Weldon Spring, Wentzville and all of unincorporated St. Charles County
- $5,000: Jefferson County
Funding is NOT available in the following areas
- $3,500: Florissant City Proper (does not include Unincorporated St. Louis County)
- $3,500: St. Louis City
Home Buyer Education Training Options
Home Buyer Education can be completed either In-Class or On-Line. Both options provide our clients with 8 hours of HUD-approved home buyer education, followed by a one-on-one counseling session.
The Home Buyer Education Program provides first-time home buyers with a clear understanding of household budgeting, sustainability, affordability and the home purchase process. Course completion and one-on-one counseling are required to make certain all is done on our part to provide you the education and resources necessary to purchase and maintain your home. The course fees are non refundable. Terms and Conditions During your counseling session, let your counselor know you are interested in one of the Beyond Housing Down Payment Assistance programs. Please Note: Completion of the Course and Counseling are NOT a guarantee to receiving Down Payment Assistance. Down Payment Assistance Qualifications
Home Buyer Education can now be completed on-line, in English or Spanish. You can proceed at your own pace, start and stop at your convenience, until the 8-hour course is completed. The fee of $125.00 for on-line training can be paid with a debit card or credit card. Beyond Housing will be notified when you have completed the on-line course and will contact you to schedule the counseling session. Upon completion of the counseling session, Beyond Housing will provide your certificate.
- Register for the on-line training course. Look for New Members Registration in the upper right corner.
If you prefer a more interactive experience with industry leaders and other future home buyers, you may prefer the traditional classroom setting. The fee for classroom training, including lunch, is $95.00. Beyond Housing will provide your certificate upon completion of the class.
Home Buyer Classroom Training Schedule
- July 23, 2016: St. Charles
- August 20, 2016: Excel Center – Pagedale
- September 17, 2016: St. Charles – Spencer Road
- October 15, 2016: Excel Center – Pagedale
- November 12, 2016: St. Charles Library – Spencer Road
- December 6, 2016: Excel Center – Pagedale
Class dates and locations are subject to change. Please call 314-533-0600 if you have any questions. Classes in St. Charles are held from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM in the Community Commons of St. Charles County Library – SPENCER ROAD BRANCH. 427 Spencer Road – Suite 255 St. Peters, MO 63376New: Classes in Pagedale are held from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at the Excel Center 6724 Page Avenue Pagedale, MO 63133 New: SPANISH COURSE in St. Louis City will be held from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at the Excel Center in Old North City 2707 N. 14th Street St. Louis, MO 63106